Who we are
Our website address is: https://afroscene.tv.
The Afro-scene TV will be a magazine style TV programme showcasing the best of Afrobeats Culture. AfroScene TV has announced its plans to provide the latest videos, news and industry news from the afro beat music genre. Dedicated to becoming an industry source for the world’s top talent as well as the unsigned community, AfroScene is a community driven effort to bring both awareness and further artist exposure inside this tightly knit genre.
What information do we collect?
We at Afroscene.TV, collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, contact details as well as address.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we received from you.
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service request and support needs.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we week to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
This policy was last modified on 2018-06-18.
Resources & Further Information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer by emailing: Timi on: firstname.lastname@example.org